Support your pupil’s fulfillment.
This is an interesting time on your Kelley student, but it is able to additionally be overwhelming. There are many resources to be had to assist your scholar with coursework, career preparation, and well being.Academic Resources
The curriculum at Kelley is rigorous. This might be the primary time your infant is actually challenged in the study room—and that’s OK. It’s vital for them to are looking for help from their teachers and advisors, in addition to use resources at Kelley and IU. Encourage your pupil to visit the Student Portal at the Kelley internet site to discover educational aid services.
Academic advisors help students explore their pursuits, plan their route of observe, and answer questions. Students can agenda an appointment with an consultant, or go to the office at some stage in drop-in hours for brief advising appointments. The Undergraduate Advising Office is positioned in Hodge Hall 3035.
- Drop-in appointments last no extra than 15 minutes and are provided on a primary-come, first-served foundation. Check the Student Portal for drop-in hours.
- Advising appointments are half-hour and allow students to speak through complex issues, including instructional purpose placing, primary and minor exploration, and commencement planning. Learn more and agenda an appointment.
- Peer coaches are students trained by means of Kelley college and personnel to offer unfastened academic education for specific courses. Peer education is available for BUS-A100, BUS-A201, BUS-A202, BUS-C104/BUS-C 106, BUS-C204/BUS-C205, and BUS-G202. Learn more approximately peer training.
- Is your pupil suffering with Computers in Business? Free peer tutoring is to be had for BUS-K201 and BUS-K303. Check out Kelley’s peer tutors.
- Students can use th IU Academic Support Centers across campus to get assist with quantitative, science, and/or writing courses. ASCs are positioned in Briscoe, Forest, and Teter residence halls.
- The Math Learning Center is a high-quality resource for peer assistance with math-particular guides which include Finite and Calculus.
- Writing Tutorial Services locations throughout campus provide comments on papers and other writing assignments. Although WTS workforce members don’t edit papers, they could provide tools to help your scholar decorate writing talents and improve writing assignments.
Get tips from cutting-edge college students on how to achieve success in some of Kelley’s required courses, which includes Computers in Business (BUS-K201), Basic Accounting Skills (BUS-A100), and Finite Mathematics (MATH-M118).